blank'/> EyreLand: A Few of my Favorite Things

8.07.2014

A Few of my Favorite Things

A midst the rare but daily moments of boredom at work, I tend to let my mind drift into the untamed universe of my imagination to keep myself occupied and make sure that time is indeed moving. My imagination has many different caverns of thought, many of which have become comfortable and familiar daydreams involving future plans for my career, home-life, travels, and a plethora of other ideas of my might-be life. Recently-whether due to the constant talk of food and restaurants that is the essential "water-cooler" talk in my office, or due to my own subconscious cravings- I have been daydreaming mostly about all of my favorite treats. I have been told that my taste in treats, much like my taste in music, is rather jumbled. I like a little bit of everything from every flavor and texture category possible. My tastes are essentially a little bit eclectic. Many of my favorites are a little old fashioned, but overall, I find that they all blend well to describe my overall range of candy interests. Here is the list:

-Aussie Style Black Licorice
-Caramel Apple Pops
-Sour Patch Watermelons
-Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
-Werther's Original
-Astronaut Ice Cream
-Baby Ruth (fun size)
-Chocolate Rocks
-Pretzel M&Ms



I have been working on fulfilling my cravings slowly-one candy a day style- so as not to overindulge and over do it with my sugar intake; but the daydreams about having all of them temptingly in front of me just don't want to go away. However, with my birthday coming up, I am hoping one or more people will take interest in my daydreams and provide me with a candy care package of sorts to help curb my cravings. A girl can dream right?

No comments: