blank'/> EyreLand: The Five Femme Fatales of Beeping Purgatory

10.14.2012

The Five Femme Fatales of Beeping Purgatory

I love my roommates! Or, I guess I should call then my housemates. Only one of them is my actual roommate, but I seriously love all of them so much. They are exactly the people I want around at all times of the day to complain to, tell my funny stories to, whine with about homework, and go out and have fun with.
We are all extremely different, yet we have a ton in common. I feel like my senior year would not be off to a good start without them. They are simply awesome and I just wanted declare a little roommate love for memories sake.


(The Five Femme Fatales of "Beeping Purgatory")

Just a little side note of explanation, we are calling our house beeping purgatory because one of our fire alarms has recently become possessed and won't stop beeping. Pretty soon I feel like we will all develop some sort of twitch in response to any beeping noise. Beep! Why won't it end!?

No comments: