blank'/> EyreLand: March Madness!

3.25.2009

March Madness!

Hello fellow bloggers- all um one of you that probably read this. I hope all is well out in the big great wide world but here in my great state it sucks. The weather can't make up its freaking mind. Hot one day and cold the next..... I just want summer to be here.
Well the month of March has so far been treating me pretty well. I have been accepted to two colleges and am waiting to hear on the third which if I get in to will be my first choice spot. I am pumped that I am heading into my last term of my senior year. I really want to go to college and get the heck out of here.
I am working hard to make sure I end this year on a good note and of course this includes me still holding two jobs, both of which I am starting to get bored of. Anyway there isn't a whole lot els I can say about this month other than I am happy it was a relatively good one. Lata!

1 comment:

Evans Fam said...

ummmm...you forgot to mention how happy you were that your favorite sister came into town to visit... hello? we love you too! And I am excited for you to graduate from high school too...it really is fun. can't wait to hear about wellesly(sp?). let us know K? And we love you!!!