blank'/> EyreLand: Weekend Tour Guide

5.27.2012

Weekend Tour Guide


(Anna's first ferry ride in the PNW)

One of the most exciting and recent things to happen this quarter came in the form of a great friend. My friend Anna from back home came to visit me! She has been out of school since the end of April and was in need of a fun vacation to jumpstart her summer before she has to start an internship. I tried to show her all the best (or at least my favorite) parts of Seattle. We explored many small of unique book shops, including the famous Elliot Bay Books; we rode the ferry to Bainbridge; we went to Pike Place to see and experience all that it has to offer; we went to the North West Folk Life Festival at the Seattle Center and we even did the Seattle Underground Tour (which I have been wanting to do ever since I moved here).
We had lots of fun and lots of good food, but my feet didn't thank me for all the walking we had to do in order to do and see so many fun things in Seattle.

(Just reading at EBB)

(Enjoying the waterfront near Pike Place)

(I started doing the Fling when some bagpipers took the stage at the Folk Life Festival)

(Enjoying Audrey's favorite sandwich at Pike Place)

Now I am heading into finals and I really just can't wait for them to be over. I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish everything at my usual high standard though. Once finals are over, I will be heading back home for a summer of family, friends, work, and weekends at my favorite place on earth!

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!

No comments: