blank'/> EyreLand: Holidays of days gone past

1.19.2010

Holidays of days gone past

Christmas break was to say the very least, AMAZING!
I was so happy I got to see the whole family and spend some quality time on the slopes with Rennie and Nile. Being back home was great but being back here at home is even better than I expected. I am finally adjusted and comfortable in my new quarter's classes and though once again they are unbelievably hard, I am enjoying them completely.

In other news, I have discovered real pain, pain enough to make me go to the ER on a Sunday night and get prescribed to be on doppey drugs for a week. I still don't completely understand what is wrong with me but the basics are that my back really really hurts! It's miserable and even worse is the fact that the prescription makes me tired all the time.
It is easy to tell from this short little blog that not a lot of exciting things are happening yet for me this quarter but we never know what the future holds, and I look forward to finding out. In the meantime, here are some pictures from the winter season to keep everyone happy! Lata!



3 comments:

Kimberline said...

Why am I not in any of your pictures?

Oh, that's right. I don't like being in pictures. I think we already had this discussion (i.e. my facebook photots and nonexistent).

:) I love you. you're really cute. Call me sometime! Or even a text (even though I know you don't like texting) but I love hearing from you, love bug!

Linda said...

So glad you've settled in but we're worried about that pain. Keep us posted! Love you!

brittanimae said...

We had so much fun seeing you, Aubs!! I hope you figure out what's going on with your back--let us know and keep us posted. And see if you can carve out a little more time for bubble baths between all your studying! Love you.