blank'/> EyreLand: StEpPiN in StYle

10.18.2009

StEpPiN in StYle

Seattle is known to be one of the most diverse city's in the US. Just walk down Broadway and you will see people from all walks of life and each will have a very unique and different style. Who knew something as simple as one pair of shoes could bring them all to have the same opinion? Well I didn't and now I do.
Anyone remember the shoes I asked mom to get me last Christmas and every one thought they were weird looking except for me?......well apparently every one here loves them!
I wore my cute little, or well technically big and tall, shoes to church today and people on the bus, on the street, and at church kept telling me they were so cute and asking where in heaven's name I had gotten them. This struck me as somewhat humorous so I began to keep count of how many people said something about them. The count by the time I had returned to my dorm room..........drum roll...........................41 times!
I never would have thought so before I experienced it, but having random strangers go out of their way to tell you that your shoes are cute is surprisingly gratifying. I mean I am one of those people who normally hates compliments, but having them directed at my shoes gives me confidence in my style which, let's be honest, is never a bad thing.
Anyway that is my fun story for the day! Lata.


The Lovely Shoes!

And They Are Surprisingly Comfortable

I'm Just Saying......

1 comment:

brittanimae said...

They're pretty hot shoes, not gonna lie. If you get tired of them, send them my way, okay?