blank'/> EyreLand: A first for me

1.26.2009

A first for me

Well hello there bloggers of the world. I am new at this and I don't really know what people put on these things so I guess I'll just tell you what's new with me.
This past month has been hectic and crazy. I was franticallly applying to colleges as well as trying to keep up with my intense schedule at school. I am still owrking two jobs and so I really have very little down time. Ah can't life just suck sometimes! Ah well we must soldier on.
I am loving all this snow we are gettin but I think for now the rain needs to go. I was sking up at Wolf Mountain this past Saturday and it was pouring rain. I was soaked within the first five minuetes on the mountain. It was quite miserable and I ended up leaving early.

Honestly there isn't a whole lot for me to say about this past month other than it has had only mediocre highs and really bad lows. But that's all for now folks!
Lata!

Aubrey

No comments: